Get ready The Real Housewives of Atlanta fans, because Season 14 has a ton of heated drama in store.
Kandi Burruss, Kenya Moore and Drew Sidora return as peach holders from last season, O.G. peach Shereé Whitfield is back, longtime "friend of" Marlo Hampton finally has a peach and Sanya Richards-Ross is the full-on newcomer and peach holder. Newcomer Monyetta Shaw also appears this season as a friend.
In a newly released trailer, all of the women are at odds with each other, with Burruss going up against Hampton, Sidora having a few things to say about Whitfield and Moore once again stirring the pot.
Needless to say, Season 14 is going to be WILD.
The trailer shows Burruss getting into a heated fight with Hampton.
For starters, Burruss experiences a ton of heated moments with her fellow castmates, especially Marlo Hampton.
In the trailer, Kandi and Marlo go head to head after the newcomer claims the singer “doesn’t know how to be a friend.” Marlo also accuses Kandi of being “a h*e” that “has f***ed everybody for free.”
Fans will also get to see drama unfold in Kandi’s personal life as she and her loved ones go up against her husband, Todd Tucker.
Trouble brews between Whitfield and Sidora.
Also included in the epic Season 14 trailer, things get pretty tense between Sidora and Whitfield.
The trailer shows the two women exchanging a few words during an upscale function. Drew is then seen accusing Moore of being Sheree’s “lap dog” then throwing a dog bone.
Moore is once again feuding with the women.
It seems that she’s back with a vengeance for the new season.
There’s a moment in the 2-minute trailer where Kenya calls herself “the moment.” Later on, Kenya is seen exchanging words with Drew’s husband Ralph Pittman as well as Kandi, who accuses Kenya of wanting to “have sex” with her husband.
It looks like Season 14 will not be a disappointment in the slightest.
The Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 14 premieres May 1 on Bravo.
Here's the official description of where the ladies stand heading into the season:
- Kandi Burruss is as driven as ever with ambitions to dominate music, Broadway, film, and television. Kandi’s son, Ace, has plans to follow in his mother’s footsteps and begins to act alongside Kandi. At home, Todd and Mama Joyce reignite old battles surrounding estate plans for the family and their future success.
- Kenya Moore’s confidence shines bright after a whirlwind season dancing with the stars in Los Angeles and spending time in Turks & Caicos. Raising daughter Brooklyn is her top priority, but she still finds time to focus on her business as her haircare line reaches new heights. Despite making peace last season, tensions rise between Kenya and Marlo, and with years of history, the two may never be able to see eye-to-eye.
- Shereé Whitfield is back and Chateau Shereé is complete! After years of anticipation, SHE by Shereé finally launches and the long-awaited Spring/Summer joggers hit the marketplace. Her old flame Tyrone is back in the picture, but with a complicated past, the rekindling of their relationship doesn’t run according to plan.
- Marlo Hampton doesn’t a miss a beat when it comes to fashion, but finds herself with a full plate as she balances raising her nephews while facing the family’s hard times and growing pains. Her business, Lé Archive, is expanding, but not all the ladies are buying what she’s selling. Marlo and Kandi’s relationship is in question after an altercation goes below the belt.
- Back for her sophomore season, Drew Sidora returns with a major glow-up and new acting gigs and business ventures in the works. From broken trust and questionable assistants, Drew and her husband, Ralph, confront the strains in their relationship head-on through couples counseling.
- Joining the cast this season is Sanya Richards-Ross, a mother, wife, professional athlete, and Olympic medalist. Focused on expanding her professional ventures while still prioritizing her family, Sanya and her husband contemplate if the time is right to have another child. With live-in parents, her family and Jamaican upbringing is at the forefront of her life. This season, Sanya brings the ladies to Jamaica to share her culture and host a much-needed tropical getaway.